Saturday, December 09, 2006

Winterfest today

I'll be off to take Santa photos (and others) at the Winterfest celebration in Enterprise today. Need lots of Santa photos for my special kids section that will be published as part of our Christmas edition Thursday after next. Santa will be at Holiday Central on Main St. and he will be passing out candy after the free kids matinee at OK Theatre.
Then there will probably be more than one bearded man in a red suit during Winterfest's lighted tractor parade. Last year it took place in a blizzard, which was fun, until I ran into a white-out at Eggleson's corner on my way home to Joseph.
Will also be going to Fishtrap's Good Book Sale (everything on sale for $1); need to re-stock my reading material, though I actually need to be getting my living room in shape for the arrival of my Christmas tree from Joseph FFA's sale.
And then it's time to get started on my Christmas letters ... last year I only got half done by New Year's so hopefully will do better this year.
'Tis the season.

No comments: