Tuesday, September 02, 2014

After retirement ... A photo a day

This is the first real day of my retirement, if I don't count the three day Labor Day holiday. I mean, I should be at work today, putting out a new issue of the Wallowa County Chieftain, if I hadn't retired. So it is the first day of the rest of my life ... on permanent holiday!
My goal is to post a photo a day ... maybe several days at a time to document my retirement life, so the days don't just slip away from me. I want to be productive, but not work at it (though I did get new cleaner bags today since maybe now I'll occasionally take time to vaccuum ... anything is possible in this brave new world of retirement.)
 I haven't done this blog in so long, I forgot how, and I was going to start a new blog for my photo somewhere else, and maybe I still will. Since my last post, my grandson Bryson was born and has grown to just over 3 months of 5 years, while Lily is 9 (almost 10) and Addie 7, starting fourth and second grades today. I don't even remember how to attach a photo, so I'll have to play around with it.
Later ....

No comments: